Wednesday, February 14, 2007

An Update


Hello all! Sorry we have been so lax about blogging. My mom keeps asking if I've checked blogs, and I keep having to say no and then feel badly. I did check them today, and it seems that you have all managed to continue moving and living even though I have not been blogging. Congratulations!

We have been busy since November 28. We had a nice Christmas with family. Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Aaron's. Walker enjoyed opening his presents and is still playing with them all happily. His favorites are the banging toys with hammers and the wooden balls that come out. You can throw them all over the house and they roll loudly over our hardwood floors. What could be more fun?

We went snowboarding in Breckenridge in January, so Walker got to enjoy the snow. He went sledding and snowboarding, and he loved the cold wind on his face! He's getting excited to go back in a couple of weeks. The drive was less than desirable with us getting stuck in icy weather both on the way there and back, so we're all happy to be flying this trip!

Aaron is gearing up to graduate in May and sending resumes out as we speak, so please continue to pray for our wisdom and direction in the job hunt.

Last, but, certainly not least, we are expecting again! I am 8 weeks pregnant, so Walker will have a little brother or sister sometime around September 24th! We are so excited the Lord is adding another member to our little family!

11 comments:

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Ahh Congratulations!!!! How exciting! More babies, we love more babies...oh yes and the rest is very exciting too, Walker is adorable as usual!

Brenda Walker said...

Congrats. I hope your pregnancy is wonderful. Hopefully we will be able to come show off Emily to our Dallas family in the summer.

Katie80 said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so glad I checked your blog today, I hadn't heard the news yet. Congratulations! :)
That's so exciting!!

CrazyUncle said...

Congratulations! Yes, snowboarding is a lot of fun!

OK, I'm just pulling your leg. Of course, I do congratulate you. It sounds like your holidays were quite enjoyable.

No, really. You know I wish you the best...in the job search.

CrazyUncle said...

Oh yeah, congrats and have a good (and uneventful) pregnancy.

The Grandparents said...

Wow! From no greatgrandchildren to 3 in 4 years!! If I didn't know better, I'd think I was getting old!!
We, too, are looking forward to Breckenridge, but even more, to being with the Dallas Walkers...it's been toooo
long!

The Grandparents said...

Actually, yours will be number 4 in 4 years. Hmmm... By the time we're 80....

Brenda Walker said...

Wow, that last picture looks exactly like ours, I wonder if you and Brenda will be having identical twins.

Caleb said...

That's very exciting! You should probably introduce Walker to the real winter sport soon though so he can know what's up.

Auntie Eisel said...

Oh my goodness! That's so exciting!! Congrats. Looks like y'all had fun! I'm sure Walker will be very happy about having a sibling!

The Grandparents said...

If you should read this on Thursday or Friday, please tell your mom I sent an e-mail about food, etc. Need to know how to plan for food. Ask her to respond. I have noticed they don't update very often, so I sent e-mailed instead of blogged. Thanks