Friday, July 24, 2009

Back on the computer again

I have had several mentions of my failure to update this blog with any regularity or at all, so I am going to post now.  I have found with a new baby that we spend more hours at home, and I am too distracted to accomplish much, but not too distracted to be on the computer.  So, in an effort to stop the internet shopping, I have updated my facebook page, my shutterfly page, and now, on to the blog!

Baby Ford was born June, 8, 2009.  He is a happy, healthy little guy, and he is already assuming his role as the baby of the family well.  I think I can post pictures to my blog via shutterfly, so that will be my next attempt.  Hopefully that will work.  We are spending the summer lazily with lots of swimming and adjusting to our family of 5. 

Walker is getting so big I can hardly believe it!  He is basically a kid and not a toddler anymore, which, although I miss the cute babyishness, I love the new helpfulness.  He is usually a delight to be around and keeps me laughing at his little boy conversations.

Sophie June is turning into quite the little girl.  She is finally talking, and it is fun to hear what is going on in her little head!  She loves anything Walker loves, and she loves babies, coloring, puzzles, and cooking.

Our house if feeling settled, although there is still lots of work to do.  We are having a great time working on it and enjoying our new neighborhood more than we even thought we would.  We were unaware that there is a pachuigo down the the street from us on the way home from our favorite Mexican spot! =)

That's the news.  One reason for my lack of posts is lack of interesting news.  We are going on a little Colorado getaway in September, so maybe I'll fill you in on that when we return!

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

I cannot forgive you. After all, having nothing to say has never stopped me. In fact, sometimes I write even more if I just ramble for a while. Not that I would do that to anyone else's blog in the comment section because that might be construed as rude. So, I usually censor myself when I comment and limit the verbiage to the point I was trying to make when I started the comment. What was I saying?

Keith said...

Congratulations on Baby Ford!

God bless y'all!