Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Summertime

Big news in the Morris household. . . Aaron posted. He also got pretty much our dream job. Check his blog out for details as well as some semi-hilarious wit.
Abraham and Walker are now best buddies . . . at least Walker thinks so.






We used graduation gift money to get Aaron and Walker this bike trailer. Walker loves it because it's fun to ride with Daddy, I love it because it means I get a nap, and Aaron loves it because it gives him exercise while he spends time with his boy. I think that's what you call a win, win, win.

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Wow, did you catch me off guard. I kind of glanced at the first photo of Walker in the bike trailer and thought he was wearing a laurel. So, I studied it and decided it is a helmet that happens to have a laurel-looking green stripe around the top. That's better. You can dress him up as Napoleon for Halloween and he can wear a laurel then.

Brenda said...

Naps are good! Emily is quite the little sleeper so I am able to gets good naps in. Hope you are feeling well with this pregnancy.